i kept scrolling to find out it was all just a back story for this gif
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
How to ruin people’s lives:
- Write a book
- Create awesome characters
- Kill them
a guide for people who can’t tell the 90s from the early 2000s apart
- if people are dressed in neon, it’s the 90s
if people are dressed in space age metallics, it’s the 2000s
This sign is in my doctors office above the scale and I really love it. It actually made me feel a lot better after reading it
cute gender neutral dating terms for the signs
Aries: dirt pile
Cancer: ANGRY nerdlord
Leo: feisty young’n
Virgo: strategically draped piece of fabric
Libra: anime trash
Scorpion: le hawt nb yaoiz partner
Sagittarius: cutie patoot but also NEEEEEEEEERD
Capricorn: the coolest cat around
Aquarius: emotional wreck but MY emotional wreck
Pisces: avril lavigne fan
i remember even just a year ago, i’d see pictures all the time of people with captions saying “i’m ugly” and stuff like that
but now, just about every day on my dash, it’s gotten to be like a thing where people will say “my hair looked super cute today” or “i’ve been feeling so body positive lately”
how awesome is that
*punches through the monitor* [hacker voice] im in
this whole situation could have been avoided if Kaneki Ken was gay